At The Elms we include all elements of your child's education in the fee.
Therefore, unlike many other schools, the following are included:
- School Lunches - prepared onsite by our Catering team, our pupils enjoy a varied selection of healthy hot lunches, catered to your child's dietary needs.
- Morning Snack - Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 pupils enjoy a healthy morning snack of fruit and milk.
- Morning Care - supervised care from 8.00-8.30am
- Afternoon Care - supervised care from the end of the school day until 4.00pm
- Juniors have 2 After School Clubs each Week - Pupils from Years 3-6 can participate in a range of clubs from 4.00-5.00pm each week, including Arts & Crafts, Drama, Dance, Sport and Games clubs.
- Free Music Tuition in Year 3-pupils benefit from the opportunity to learn an instrument with a full year of free tuition. This can then be continued through school and further tuition is chargeable.
The Elms School Fees 2018/19
After School Care
We realise that parents have to combine their work commitments with collecting their child from school. This is why we offer after school care for pupils from 4.00–6.00pm. Your child can take part in enjoyable, supervised activities and have fun with their friends. Pupils staying from 5.00pm will be provided with a light tea of sandwiches and fruit. After school care is charged at £2.50 per half hour. Siblings are charged at £2.00 per half hour.
Breakfast Club from 7.30–8.00am is available for pupils from Reception to Year 6 at an additional cost of £3.50.
- Registration Fee (£50 for Nursery and Pre-School applications, £60 for Reception onwards) - this is non-refundable and guarantees assessment for a place at The Elms
- Entrance Fee £100 - this is refundable in the final school bill on leaving The Elms at the end of Year 6.
Music, LAMDA, RADA Ballet
- Music: charged in arrears, details on application
- LAMDA: Speech and Drama - charged in arrears, details on application
- RADA Ballet: charged in arrears, details on application